|Mirror [#1]||Brilliant Start-Up.pdf||27,648 KB/Sec|
|Mirror [#2]||Brilliant Start-Up.pdf||50,972 KB/Sec|
|Mirror [#3]||Brilliant Start-Up.pdf||48,718 KB/Sec|
The new edition of this brilliant bestseller gives full support through every step of the way of starting a business, making the whole process easier, so you remain inspired and on the road to success.
Author Caspian Woods is a renowned entrepreneur and this book includes his vast experience of starting businesses, coaching new start-ups and interviewing hundreds of successful entrepreneurs from Bob Geldof to Phillip Green.
You will learn how to:
• feel positive, energised and enthused
• be clear about the start-up process
• be able to tailor it to suit their individual needs
• know which parts to focus on for success
• where to go for further reading/support.
This new edition features new material on using social media to reach new markets, improve customer service and recruit staff. It also features new information that accommodates recent changes in the economy.